To help you make the best decisions in your care, we’ve provided a list of resources that you may need in your journey.
Cure Forward Links
- Clinical Trial Exchange – Our Clinical Trial Exchange is a matchmaker service, connecting patients with active and relevant clinical trial options for patient and physician consideration.
- Clinical Trial Navigators– Cure Forward Clinical Trial Navigators are cancer professionals who understand the difficulties of navigating clinical trials and all the logistical steps included in the process. When you get started with Cure Forward, you are partnered with your own Clinical Trial Navigator.
- Types of Cancer Treatments – Cure Forward helps patients access clinical trials providing a range of treatments such as Immuno-oncology and other targeted therapies.
- Common Mutations in Cancer – While it is not required to have a molecular profile test in order to work with Cure Forward, having one can reveal additional treatment options. Our “Gene Stories” will help you understand what a particular gene does and why it’s relevant in cancer.
- Personal Stories – Experience firsthand stories of cancer survivorship as told from the perspective of patients and caregivers.
- Always Forward Blog – Find easy-to-read content on what you want to know about clinical trials, precision medicine, immuno-oncology, survivorship, and tips and tools.