Senior Manager HCP Marketer
Location: Boston, MA
Do you thrive in a start-up environment? Want to roll up your sleeves and carve out a new business function in the organization? Come join our innovative team dedicated to helping cancer patients access advanced treatments found in clinical trials.
The Senior Manager of HCP Marketing will take the lead in defining and driving marketing activities for HCP oncology audiences. Your goal will be to grow awareness of Cure Forward among HCP audiences and establish the company as a trusted resource for patient-centric clinical trial matching.
You will work with all the members of our team to deliver authentic messaging and marketing programs including digital (website content, digital advertising messaging), demand generation (email marketing, whitepapers, webinars, case studies, and videos), and internal marketing tools (audience insights and training).
This newly created role will report to the Chief Marketing Officer as a valued member of the team.
- Develop a deep understanding of Cure Forward and our targeted HCP audiences, their challenges and needs.
- Lead the development of audience-specific messaging to HCP and B2B audiences and create persona-based targeted messaging, site experience and marketing tactics
- Partner with brand marketing colleagues to develop and execute an HCP and B2B marketing plan including on line and offline tactics to achieve defined goals.
- Proactively support the Business development team through the development and communication of a differentiated value proposition, materials and training
- Set annual plans for conference attendance and presentations and oversee execution.
- Be the expert on our competition and socialize findings
- Establish and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders where appropriate
- Build greater awareness and authenticity for Cure Forward through blogs, bylines and thought leadership
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of marketing plans and recommend changes in strategy or tactics as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-8 years of experience in HCP marketing combined with either market research, sales or brand communications
- Knowledge of the oncology market, based on education and/or research or industry experience
- Success in creating clear messaging and positioning that articulates technical differentiation and demonstrates business value
- Strategic and executional capabilities across a variety of marketing media: digital media, email, webinars, direct mail, press releases, etc.
- Strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative
- Proven success within strategic alliances
- Must be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial work environment and be willing to pitch in at any level and switch gears rapidly to match the growing business needs
- MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or related sciences