Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Cambridge, MA
Cure Forward is an online platform for precision medicine, in which treatment is tailored to a person’s unique disease. We provide an easy way for patients and their caregivers to access precision medicine and clinical trials in their cancer care.
Cure Forward’s unique, patent pending Clinical Trial Exchange facilitates connections between patients and drug development companies, based on mutual criteria and preferences, in a way that can be compared to popular online dating platforms.
We are currently seeking a Digital Acquisition and Retention Marketing Manager who can drive and execute our patient acquisition and conversion efforts.
This position reports directly to the CMO and is an opportunity for a quantitative, experienced digital marketer who is excited about our mission to help cancer patients access treatment options that make a significant difference in their care.
The Digital Acquisition and Retention Marketing Manager will create and drive the right acquisition tools and nurture tracks to acquire and educate our patients to drive conversion. This role requires a track record of operating at both a strategic and tactical level, driving and tracking growth at all levels of the funnel.
- Define and implement a cohesive acquisition and conversion strategy to ensure ROI
- Drive SEM, display, video and native advertising efforts resulting in new patient growth including a robust retargeting campaign.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search (SEM) campaigns
- Develop email communication and segmentation strategy, including triggered communication flows based on behaviors and optimize the nurture tracks for conversion
- Drive CRM optimization, track, measure and analyze performance of customer communication efforts across all touch points in the customer lifecycle with a focus on lifetime value and engagement metrics
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, conversion, engagement and retention
- Design and execute strategy to keep our marketing database accurate, recent and complete, employing technology where appropriate
- Develop a culture of continuous optimization through the use of A/B and multivariate testing resulting in significant increases in online conversion
- Partner with content team for paid content distribution across search, social, and other channels
- Provide insights to creative for banner ads, rich media ads, email marketing campaigns, video pre-roll and landing pages to align with customer and business needs
- Own vendor relationships tied to paid marketing efforts, as well as actively explore, vet, and recommend new vendors where applicable
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
Key Selection Factors
- 7+ years of marketing experience, with a digital marketing focus
- Substantial analytic skills with the ability to compile and analyze large quantities of diverse data, and to provide quick, logical, and decisive direction
- Proven performance of managing large scale, multi-channel campaigns with an emphasis on Native/PPC/SEM and email
- Experience working with major ESPs is a must. Knowledge of Marketo is preferred.
- Strategic CRM focus and can suggest creative solutions in-line with business objectives
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience of integrating SEM with other online and offline media (Display, Paid Social, SEO, Social, TV, Print, Radio, etc.)
- Self-starter with world-class work ethic and ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- A start-up mindset: genuine interest in working at all levels to accomplish goals in a fast-paced, lean, unstructured, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Confident, poised professional presence and communication skills to accomplish goals through engaging and influencing others.
- Compassion and empathy, combined with passion and positivity, to be a driving force for meaningful innovation.
- Bachelors degree